TAG Media Group launches Asia’s Best Singing Competition Season 3 online with the big reveal of its nine finalists, namely:
* James Austria, 19 years old, of Pasig City, Metro Manila;
* Guillermo Baquiran, 11 years old, of General Trias, Cavite;
* Maria Patricia G Blanco, 23 years old, of Taguig City, Metro Manila;
* Michaela Angelica S Bobis, 20 years old, of Quezon City, Metro Manila;
* Princess Jilianne E Canete, 10 years old, of Rizal;
* Renz Kian Dimayacyac, 11 years old, of Abra de Ilog, Occidental Mindoro;
* Claudia Louisse Eliver, 12 years old, of Binalbagan, Negros Occidental;
* Andria Pauline D Gutierrez, 20 years old, of Makati City, Metro Manila; and,
* Elysha Nillo, 22 years old, of Las Pinas City, Metro Manila.
These promising young singers will be judged by Richard Merck – jazz king, singer, and host Richard Merck; Engineer Grace Bondad Nicolas – TAG Media Group producer; Adonis Tabanda – Adonis Tabanda Music; and, Russel Dionisio – singer, The Infinite.
Contest criteria includes: 30% Voice, 20% Stage Presence (Confidence), 20% Audience Impact (Live Audience), 20% Mastery of Lyrics and Timing, and 10% FB Likes (Influence and Followers – Organic and Legit).
All Asia’s Best Singing Competition finalists are between the ages of 10 and 30, Asian, and should undergo auditions, semi-finals, online campaigns, and grand finals during the gala night.
The Grand Winner will become TAG Media’s Brand Ambassador and will be an official performer in TAG Media Group events and concerts.
He or she will get a round-trip ticket to Hong Kong or its cash equivalent plus trophy and certificate.
Season 3 Grand Finals will be end of July 2021.
For more details, please contact 0977-897-8877 or (02) 219-3503 and visit TAGmediaPH on Facebook.