MANILA, Philippines – The exhilarating and fast-paced F1 Singapore Grand Prix is just around the corner, and Red Bull is thrilled to announce Red Bull Racers – 4 Wheels, a unique contest to offer Filipinos a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to witness all the action live! This exciting promo offers the winner an all-expense-paid trip for two to watch Max Verstappen and the rest of the Red Bull Racing team at the prestigious F1 Singapore Grand Prix from September 15 to 17, 2023.
Red Bull Racers is an innovative initiative by the brand that allows racing enthusiasts and Red Bull fans to engage in thrilling gameplay while vying for amazing prizes. Starting June 12, participants can join the contest in two exciting ways:
- Users can scan the QR Code conveniently located in participating stores nationwide or visit the provided link to gain access to the Red Bull Racers game.
- Play the high-speed racing game and strive to achieve the highest score possible without uploading proof of purchase.
- Users can scan the QR Code or visit the link to access the Red Bull Racers game.
- Purchase a single-receipt can of Red Bull from any participating stores nationwide and upload the receipt as proof of purchase to be eligible for the competition.
- Experience the adrenaline rush of the game and refuel with the energizing taste of Red Bull.
At the end of the contest, the Top 10 participants will win Red Bull Racing merch, with the Top 1 winning an all-expense-paid trip for 2 to the F1 Singapore Grand Prix 2023.
Red Bull Racers promises to be a thrilling and rewarding virtual racing experience. Don’t miss the chance to be part of the most prestigious motorsport event in the world. To learn more about the upcoming Red Bull Racers Philippines 2023, visit this link.
About Red Bull
Red Bull gives wings to people and ideas. As a functional beverage, we give wings to people by vitalizing the body and mind – supporting their dreams and aspirations through their passion for sports and gaming.
#HappeningPH #RedBull #RedBullRacers #F1SingaporeGrandPrix #F1Singapore #CentaurMarketing #allexpensepaidtrip #Singapore #contest #racers #4wheels