Inviting everyone to join the Online Learning Series brought to you by the Department of Tourism.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Access the online courses via any internet-enabled device such as personal computers, laptops, i-pads and smartphones.
2. To register, please fill-up the online pre-registration form through the following:
a) THE ASEAN TOOLBOX CONNECTION
April 30, 2020 at 10:00am to 12:00nn
b) TOURISM IN COVID-19 CRISIS – EMBRACING THE NEW NORMAL
April 30, 2020 at 2:00pm to 4:00pm
3. After submitting the online pre-registration form, an email will be sent providing the link to the webinar you chose. Click the link. You will receive Zoom notification with regard to your acceptance to the course together with the meeting ID and password. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
4. Install and launch the Zoom application to your device. Click “Join Meeting” and key in the meeting ID.
To be a successful online learner, here are some simple tips and house rules to observe:
1. Make sure that you are in a quiet environment conducive to learning. Consider also good lighting and comfortable seating. Check also internet speed, turn camera on and have your camera at eye level.
2. Come to class on time.
3. Turn off pop-up messages and avoid games and surfing while sessions are going on.
4. A Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who complete the course and after submitting the online course evaluation through a link which will be e-mailed after the sessions.Your e-certificate shall be sent through e-mail soonest.
For queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best,
DOT-OIMD Online Learning Team