Philippines has 76 Million active internet users, the second largest in Southeast Asia and they are mostly users of social media.
Nowadays you can buy almost anything online and it will be delivered right in front of your doorstep.
You can also process payment via bank transfer using QR Codes and many payment system that makes the shopping experience fun and fast.
According to surveys, the Philippines has the second largest average online shopping basket in Southeast Asia.
Thus, PMCM Events Management Webinar Series 2020 presents its 3rd Webinar entitled Ecommerce & Beyond on July 25, 2020 Saturday 2:00pm via PMCM Events Management FB Page https://www.facebook.com/pmcmevents/ with solid line up of speakers and hosted by multi awarded Miss Issa Litton.
1. Mr. Raymund Villanueva – Payamaya’s Head of Business for QR Ecosystems
2. Mr. Marc Concio – CEO of Resellee
3. Mr. Josh Lee – Head of Sales of Paymongo
4. Mr. Prashant Kala – Country Manager of ShopBack Philippines
5. Ms. Ryza Razo – Marketing Director of Zilingo Trade
6. Mr. JT Solis – CEO & Co – Founder of Mayani
7. Ms. Melissa Francisco – Regional Director for Business Development of Optimise Southeast Asia
8. Ms. Dannah Majarocon – Managing Director of Lalamove Philippines
9. Mr. Jayvin Principe – Owner and General Manager of JPP Cargo & Logistics
10. Miss Mys Sandico – CEO & Founder of PMCM Events Management
They will talk about the following topics:
1. From Business Unusual to Business as Usual
2. The New Normal Consumer – a deep dive of June’s Php 1.5Bn purchases on ShopBack
3. Best Marketing Strategy To Grow Your Business during and after Pandemic
4. Putting Up Your Own eCommerce Business
5. Scaling a Farm-to-Table Tech Platform: The Role of Pivotal Partnerships
6. Fintech: Building Tools for the PH Internet Economy
7. The Digitalization of Logistics
8. Social eCommerce
This event is held in partnership with PMCM Trade & Co., Paymaya, ShopBack Philippines Optimise, Zilingo Trading, Mayani, Paymongo, Lalamove Philippines, SAM (Smart Asset Managers), Alfox Printing Services, Dear Dore, Mrs. Clear, Resellee, JPP Cargo & Logistics, 1Lit Corp , Sunglass Agent , INQPOP, inquirer.net, Ticket Melon, Blue Capuch, Clever Minds, and Stonehenge Manpower Services.
You can register via Ticketmelon https://www.ticketmelon.com/PMCMEventsManagement/ecommerceandbeyond and receive digital discount voucher from Mayani.Ph.
PMCM Events Management Webinar Series 2020 aims to bring awesome content through virtual events.
“We believe that we can thrive in the new normal by pivoting to online events slowly but steady. This pandemic is really unexpected, we were not really prepared for it, that’s why we are working doubly hard to give our viewers wonderful resource speakers and has achieved many milestones in their chosen careers. For those who need our help, please feel free to get in touch with us and we will do our very best to make your online events seamless and fun!” says Miss Mys Sandico, CEO & Founder of PMCM Events Management.
See you on July 25 2:00pm!
For more details, please feel free to call 0917 8344978 or email firstname.lastname@example.org