When it’s about grit and taking risk, surely success can be accomplished fast. Meet Rafael Oria Jr. or Rafa to his friends who never stop believing that success is the result of hard work and that’s what he is doing since day one.
Meet the serial entrepreneur of Beyond Leisure Property Services, Foodtografi, and HOF Franchisee. Rafa with his Facebook posts will inspire you showing work, life, balance.
“Being a business owner is a right career move if you are independent, self- motivated and with good interpersonal skills. You will also need a strong work ethic and an ability to adapt in various situations. Try everything. Don’t give up.”—Rafael Oria Jr.
At “Peoples To Watch 2023,” the acknowledged emerging leaders include Rafael who is also part of Kiwanis International, Philippine Luzon District, as one of the Lieutenant Governors.
The 13 leaders are as follows:
- Brian Poe Llamanzares of Pantheon Holdings
- Arch. Miko Delos Reyes of Imagimax
- Walther Uzi Buenavista of Shawarma Shack
- Congresswoman Margarita Nograles
- DILG Usec Margarita Gutierrez
- DICT Usec Anna Mae Lamentillo
- Rafael Oria Jr of Beyond Leisure Property Consultant
- Dionisio Tan Jr of TCI Village Inc
- Atty. Arnel Mateo of ADM & Partners Data Privacy and Consulting Inc
- Actor & Entrepreneur Coco Martin
- Actress & Entrepreneur Lovi Poe
- Musician King Tomoro
- Beauty Queen & Entrepreneur Michelle Marquez Dee
The leaders who have been chosen are all helping Filipinos in their own ways in the same way as Kiwanis, with its mandate to help the children of the world, one kid at a time.
#HappeningPH #RisingTigersMagazine #PeopletoWatch2023 #RafaelOriaJr #CocoMartin #MichelleMarquezDee #LoviPoe #KingTomoro #AwardsandRecognition