Another DOST Project milestone under its Big 21 in 2021 rolled out with the successful unboxing ceremony and lab tour of the twin Simulation Packaging Testing Laboratory (SPTL) and Green Packaging Laboratory (GPL).
Funded through the DOST-GIA and implemented by the ITDI-Packaging Technology Division (PTD), the SPTL/GPL is located inside the DOST Compound, Bicutan, Taguig.
The star-studded morning event was attended by top brass including the following (in order of appearance):
- Director Dr Annabelle V Briones of the ITDI,
- Undersecretary for Research and Development Dr Rowena Cristina L Guevara of the DOST,
- Secretary Dr Fortunate T Dela Peña of the DOST,
- President AJ Gruber of ISTA Global,
- Undersecretary for Regional Operations Engg Sancho Maborrang of th DOST,
- Chief Science Research Specialist Dr Daisy E Tañafrancia of the DOST, and
- Undersecretary for Science and Technology Dr Renato U Solidum, Jr, of the DOST.
Walk-through the unboxing ceremony with these pictures: